ONE MEGA EVENT 2018
One Mega Event 2018 / Smart Cities India 2018 expo, is a joint effort of the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO - a trade promotion agency under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry) and Exhibitions India Group scheduled in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from May 23-25, 2018.
One Mega Event combines five leading expos with an aim to develop attractive, safe and smart cities that evoke pride, passion and a sense of belonging among citizens. Following are the five expos:
- 2nd Buildings India 2018 expo: Building a sustainable future
- 3rd Solar India 2018 expo: Solar energy for a sustainable future
- 3rd Transport India 2018 expo: Smarter transport for a sustainable future
- 4th Smart Cities India 2018 expo: Implementing Smart Cities… Transforming India for our Citizens
- 5th Water India 2018 expo: Clean water for a sustainable future
One Mega Event features action-packed conference sessions, panel discussions, plenary sessions, and provides opportunities for one-to-one meetings, group discussions and networking activities. A full line-up of over 50 conference sessions enables delegates to collaborate and share best practices across a wide range of smart technology areas. A world-class exhibit space ensures an experiential trade show for all those involved in promoting efficient buildings, solar power, smart transportation, smart cities and smart water management.
This trade show brings together global industry leaders, exhibitors, industry associations, speakers, government administrators, municipal bodies, urban planning experts, investors, pioneers, technology innovators, architects, academia and the media to envision the cities of tomorrow. Government and business delegations from all across the globe will attend the expo.
One Mega Event is ranked number 1 on Google listings, and is considered a must-attend event in this genre worldwide. For more details visit: http://www.smartcitiesindia.co...
Sustainable environment, Potable water, Sanitation, 24x7 clean energy, Mobility: EVs/HEVs, Connected / Autonomous vehicles, Urban mobility, Traffic control rooms, Smart parking, Digital India, e-Governance, Green/ Smart buildings, Urban planning, Safety, security and surveillance, Disaster management, Smart health, Smart education, Make in India, Geographical information, Semiconductors systems (GIS), etc
Previous show highlights (2017 edition)
- 372 exhibition participants
- Over 700 million lives touched through PR and Marketing campaign
· 40 countries participated
· 57 conferences session
· 353 speakers
· 1,891 Conference Delegates
· 14,974 Business Visitors
· 10 central government ministries endorsed the expo
· 19 Indian states visited the expo